ECOgardener Raised Bed Fabric Planter Grow Bags (100 Gallon Deep Bed)
What are the Advantages Grow Bags? Grow bags offer several distinct advantages over other growing methods. Plants grown in plastic pots quickly become root bound with roots circling the pot. In contrast, grow bags allow oxygen to penetrate the walls of the pot. When roots come into contact with these higher levels of oxygen they
What are the Advantages Grow Bags?
Grow bags offer several distinct advantages over other growing methods. Plants grown in plastic pots quickly become root bound with roots circling the pot. In contrast, grow bags allow oxygen to penetrate the walls of the pot. When roots come into contact with these higher levels of oxygen they branch out and become more fibrous. A recent study in Texas showed plants developed double the root mass when grown in Grow Bags compared to traditional plastic pots. This increased root mass means increased surface area to absorb water and minerals resulting in a stronger, healthier and faster growing plant.
Grow bags not only let the oxygen in, they also let water out, preventing problems associated with over watering like root rot. Because of these desirable properties Grow Bags have become the pot of choice for many hydroponic farms and commercial nurseries alike.
Why should I Start Using Grow Bags?
Because the just work! Grow Bags are great for growing fruits and vegetables and well as ornamental plants around the house. They are quick to set up and can be placed on Patios, Walkways or Balconies. They also make a great addition to the back yard. They biggest difficulty with growing plants in the back yard is aerating heavily compressed backyard soil to create a suitable growing environment. The soil in many back yards is not suited to growing vegetables and often does not drain well. Grow bags solve this problem. Simply unfold and fill with your preferred growing media and you have a high performing garden within minutes. Grow Bags can also be easily relocated or folded up and stored when not in use. Best of all, Hydra Grow Bags are made of high quality materials and built to last so your Grow Bags will perform for many years in all weather conditions.
- RAISED BED. PREMIUM black felt-like fabric pots that are both stylish and functional.
- QUICK & EASY to setup, relocate, wash and store for future use. REUSABLE containers durable enough for many seasons use.
- BEST CONTAINER for aeration promoting vigorous plant growth. AIR PRUNING of roots for happy healthy plants. EXCELLENT DRAINAGE eliminating problems with over watering.
- GREAT FOR VEGETABLES like tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, beans etc, as well as HERBS and FLOWERS. Thank you for supporting our Family Owned & Operated American Company
- PROMOTION: Buy any two ECOgardener Bags to receive 5% discount at checkout. No Coupon Required!